Redlam Surgery provides primary care services across Blackburn with Darwen serving approximately 4500 patients and growing. We have a team of GP’s, Physician Associates, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists, Healthcare Assistants, Psychological Practitioners and Trainees providing quality and safe healthcare services to individuals.
‘The doctors, nurses and all the staff at Redlam Surgery endeavour to provide a full family based integrated service to our patients.
Our success is built upon a commitment of quality through a positive team, giving a proactive and flexible approach to provide our patients with a high quality service’.
- We recognise our staff as our greatest asset
- To uphold the integrity of the National Health Service and its values
- To mutually respect all as individuals regardless of age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender, marital or parental status, political belief or social or economic class, or any other criteria that cannot be shown to be properly justifiable
- To be a caring and supportive Surgery which ensures fairness and equality of opportunity in all our actions
- To maintain and promote a welcoming and positive approach in our attitude and outlook to all
- To work as cohesive teams to support each other
- To enable all staff to contribute to the life and work of the Surgery.
- To develop our staff for the benefit of the Surgery and themselves
- To ensure our premises and any equipment remain compliant with national and local guidelines and that our staff will be qualified and trained to carry out their duties as per their job description
- The Surgery is based on Redlam and easily accessible for all our patients. Equipment is readily available to support patients with any specific needs.
- All staff are competently trained and hold the relevant qualifications for their post. For example, relevant medical and nursing qualifications.
- Training is provided to all staff and this is agreed annually through appraisal. Mandatory training is also provided every for specific areas such as Fire Awareness, Information Governance, Life Support and safeguarding.
Please explore our website to find out more information about the services we offer.