Mark Bolton – Practice Business Manager
Mark is responsible for the leadership of the practices with a specific remit for business development and finance.
Ashlie Allison – Practice Manager
Jessica Houghton – Assistant Practice Manager
Both are responsible for the day to day running of the surgeries. If you have any queries or concerns please contact either Ashlie or Jess.
For complaints, advice or suggestions, please follow the procedure which can also be found on the website.
Our staff are here to help and advise you on how the variety of professionals the practice employ can best help you. As a result they will often inquire about the nature of your problem. These staff have a very difficult job to do, we will ensure that they treat you well, please be courteous in return.
These staff work behind the scenes and are responsible for dealing with areas such as:
- All hospital referrals including the new Choose and Book Scheme
- All incoming and outgoing correspondence to the Practice
- Upkeep of computer data and quality control of same
- Running the call and recall systems inviting patients to Diabetic Clinic, Heart Clinic.
- Child Health Development and vaccinations.
- Providing secretarial duties to all doctors